Mercedes Benz G3A Kfz68 Funkmastkraftwagen
The G3 was developed by Mercedes Benz in 1928 as a 1.5tonne capacity 6x4 truck and upgraded as the G3A a year later. The G3 was fitted with a six cylinder in line gasoline engine capable of producing 89hp. The G3 was mainly supplied to Luftwaffe and Wehrmacht units. The Kfz68 Funkmastkraftwagen was a mobile radio truck with a rear mounted radio mast used for command and control of units. The kit includes markings for a Kfz68 in Italy in 1944 and Hungary in 1944. Includes photo-etched parts.