PMG-1 Soviet Fire Engine
The PMG-1 was produced from 1933 initally in Moscow and later in Lenningrad. It was based on the GAZ AA chassis and fitted with a 146 litre water tank and a range of fire figthing equipment. Six firefighters would sit on the wooden benches running alongside the tank with the driver plus one more in the cab. Used extensively during WWII, the PMG-1 remained in service with civilian fire services until the 1960s.