Sd Kfz 251/7 Ausf D w/ 2.8cm AT Gun
The 251 was used throughout the war from 1939 right through to 1945 and saw service on all fronts. The Sd Kfz 251/7 was special fitted with racks to carry a small assault bridge, mines and additional engineer equipment. It was armed with two 7.92mm MG34 or MG42. The HQ Company vehicle was also fitted with a FuG5 radio. In addition to fitting together nicely the interior of this 251 is nicely detailed with photo etched parts for additional realism.