Sturmpanzer IV Brummbar Self Propelled Artillery
The Brummbar was ordered in early 1942 and was designed by Alkett with Krupp's cooperation. Krupp were responsible for modifying the Panzer IV chassis while Alkett designed the sloped armour superstructure. The Brummbar housed the 15cm StuH43 and was designed to provide close infantry support. The late production model had an added commander's cupola.